Capital of the Department. It is located southeast of the country. Limited to the southeast with the Rio de la Plata and Punta del Este, to the north San Carlos, west with Pan de Azucar and Piriápolis. Population: 50,417 inhabitants.
It is located west of the department, 23 km from Maldonado city. Account with a population of 7,098 inhabitants. It was founded in 1874 by Felix of Lizarza and a group of residents of the area of San Carlos.
Located north of the capital of the department of Maldonado, about 15 km from the capital city (Maldonado). It has a population of 24,771 inhabitants. It is an important city artisanal and farming in the region.